How I Can Help
- Increase your sex appeal.
- Have better sex.
- Communicate with your partner clearly.
- Improve trust.
- Make each other feel loved.
- End those arguments that never seem to go away.
- Build a lasting commitment.
- Speak to other people so that they will want to listen.
- Conquer Anxiety and Depression.
- Project confidence around other people.
- Make requests in a way that makes others want to say "Yes."
- Create Win-Win situations when making deals.
- Learn how to make the perfect apology.
- Control your fear of rejection.
- Set clear boundaries.
MAP Coaching Program
- Identify the things holding you back in life.
- Come up with a direct action plan for removing your obstacles.
- Identify problems in your relationships.
- Boost your personal energy and attractiveness.
- Have the hard conversations with your co-workers and loved ones to get the changes you want to see in your life.
- My simple accountability program lets me help you track your goals.
- A weekly call-in for 15 minutes will make sure you keep on track.
- A monthly planning session will help you keep up with changing conditions.
- Daily reminder emails and a custom designed calendar will take the guesswork out of planning your day.
- Listen to your story.
- Ask the really hard questions.
- Tell you how I see it with blunt, brutal honesty.
- Give you some experiments to try.
- Help you set a goal to overcome the solution.
- Figure out what needs to be done to make sure you never have to solve the same problem twice.
Small Business Planning
- Design a business plan that works.
- Do preliminary market research.
- Build a brain trust of people that will help you succeed.
- Make a name for yourself in your local business community.
- Build an online presence.
- Develop clear milestones and motivational tools.
- Turn your employees into a powerful team.
I'm a pretty average guy for my age: I had a good family who loved me and a happy childhood. It was far from perfect, though; I was a brainy geek, and I got bullied a lot. I did well in school, but I was bored in it, and didn't enjoy it very much.
I went to University because I believed it would help me find a life-long career. Got married after I graduated and despite a few rough patches here and there, I still am. I worked a string of lousy jobs that had little to do with my field, and my bosses treated me like dirt: one even threatened my life.
I spent a lot of my life struggling: sometimes with depression, sometimes with weight, sometimes with marital problems. I never really felt wanted or needed in my life. Most of my friends have told me that they felt the same way. I had trouble finding direction in my life, and like most guys my age, I had a hard time feeling happy.
Then in 2004, one of my bosses asked me to do something really dishonest, and I quit. I was ashamed when I had to face my wife and tell her I was out of work, but instead of being angry, she was proud of me. That was the first step on a journey to developing a new relationship with myself. I learned how to respect myself and command the respect of others. How to get in touch with my raw masculine power and really attract my wife. And how to make meaningful, lasting friendships that make me happy.
Now I see other men engaged in the same struggles I went through and I want to help them succeed without having to struggle as much as I did.
The Art of Friendship
Check out my free e-book The Art of Friendship and learn:
- Eight simple steps to making new friends.
- The Art of Making yourself instantly likeable in new crowds.
- How to make new friendships turn into long and meaningful ones.